Contact the Board to advise you will be ceasing to work in New Zealand. Take some time to familiarise yourself with the Return to Practice process for when you return. If you are moving to Australia and wish to work there look at the agreement we have with the Dietitians Australia – the MRVRC.
Before you leave:
1. Make sure your CCP for the current year is up to date – minimum credits completed and logged.
2. Make sure you have completed the MOODLE Prescriber Update for the current practising year if you are a prescriber.
3. Contact the Board when you have finished working and we will change your status to Non-Practising.
4. If you are a supervisor you will need to SIGN OFF from any supervision agreement and the practitioner will need to get a new supervisor. If you want to continue supervising them you will need to retain your APC – you cannot be a supervisor unless you hold a current APC.
5. Put a reminder in your calendar to renew your APC in plenty of time before returning to work in New Zealand.
6. Put a reminder in your calendar to complete the MOODLE Prescriber update before you return to work.
7. Put a reminder in your calendar that in March each year you must make a Non-Practising Declaration and pay the fee.
And remember, always keep your contact details updated via the Practitioner Portal.